Asolo designed its Men's AFS 8000 Mountaineering Boot for technical mountaineering, boasting a low weight that belies its high level of performance. The Pebax shell keeps the boot very stiff and strong, and yet the shell-cuff-tongue structure ensures the sensitivity you need to hike and climb comfortably. Asolo wrapped the Pebax shell with a high-density Pebax Asoframe for long-lasting durability. The removable inner boot features smooth velveteen lining and Thinsulate insulation that keeps your foot warm in subzero temperatures. Both the shell and lining have separate lace closures to provide a customizable and completely snug fit.
Asolo built the Asoframe midsole with injected carbon fiber to offer stability and support without the weight; an added heel insert made of microporous rubber brings the comfort you need to stay on your feet all day. The Vibram nilgiri dual-color sole simultaneously gives you an excellent grip on all sorts of terrain and enhances your comfort with its dual-density platform. The AFS 8000 is compatible with step-in crampons.
- Pebax shell with high-density Pebax Asoframe
- Shell-cuff-tongue structure
- Traditional lacing on shell and inner boot
- Thinsulate insulation in removable inner boot
- Velveteen lining in inner boot
- Anatomic AFS insole
- Asoframe midsole with carbon fiber skeleton and heel insert
- Vibram nilgiri dual-color sole
- Step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #ASO000H
Asolo AFS 8000 Mountaineering Boot - Men's DVWH2MBF